Monday, November 17, 2008

The HOT_ZONE


Late this afternoon, I was checking a book of Anatomy and Physiology for our assignment. But i found this black book , entitled HOT_ZONE by Richard Preston. So I check it out 'coz i think it's interesting.. when i open this HOT_ZONE thingy. I found out that this book is a true story about 1980's.. a story about a Virus that is very dangerous.

I haven't started yet, but the Intro was very COOL.. really, it's like you're entering on a Infectious site.. I saw a quote.

" the second angel poured his bowl into the sea, and its became like the blood of a dead man"
by-------------------APOCALYPSE.
(I really don't know whose this apocalypse i just found this on the 4th page i think. )


This HOT_ZONE is really interesting.. =D


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
back to top