Saturday, November 29, 2008

Messing up with my cousin's pic ;]

"ADRIANNE I thought i knew you"
_a line from the song of The Calling_

This is my cousin Edrian, yesterday i decided to make him a model for just a nonsense portrait. I just love his exotic face, soooooooooo cute.. haha *lolling* This time when i transferred the pictures, i decided to edit his pic *the one I post*. After editing, I came up with the photo above.

"i'll post the original set tomorrow"


I'am not contented with the photo I manipulated.. I add some effects and so I came up with the pic above *grrrrrrrr, I forgot the method of making that photo* MESS, i didn't save the PSD file.. ;[

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
back to top