Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010

 

A blog is a type of website or a web log maintained by a blogger who tries to impart his/her own perception on a certain event or even shares graphics and videos. This is comparable to what we call diary, journal or whatever you call it. The thing is, it will be shown on thousands of people and criticize it. Some may say it's a bad blog or good but what they unconsciously know, while reading on your post/s you knew, you influenced them. So I have here a list of blogs that already or may influence thousands of readers.


1. Ganda Ever So Much - all in one personal blog by Orman Manansala. If I'll be given a chance to describe this blog in one word then it will be "emotions".

2. Alexis Chua –  a self-title blog of Alexis Chua. If this phrase is acceptable then it will be "very well wrote"

3. Kikay Much – well I'm not really into make-ups and all but I adore Donna Mae Congson in making her readers feel refreshing and beautiful in the least way.

4. Ako Si Rabsky – yes, my co-junior blogger Rabsky Villanueva  is included in this list because he let's other students to put up their own blog.

5. A Thousand Ships – Oh! all I can say is -- the photo speaks for itself. I really love sir Mandi Nicolas' shots.

6. Digital Exposures – a Photoblog, owned by an orthopedic surgeon!  Dr. Remo Aguilar. I admire him a lot. A busy man but still tries to find time just to update his blogs.

7. Kusina ni Maria – this blog from Ria Abella Jose keeps reminding me "no matter what, food plays a significant role in our daily routines".

8. Plurk Designs – Plurk is a daily or social journal which you can share your daily thoughts. Lyle Santos make me change my plurk design everyday.

9. Get Prettified – Again, as I was telling you I'm not a make-ups avid fan but I love Brendel Balaga the way she boost her readers self-esteem.

10. Mabuhay ang Bagong Kasal – by Aileen Apolo. This blog encompasses household advices, personal experience on her relationship, easy-to-cook recipes, kitchen tips and all that keep you coming back.

Deadline of submission of your Top 10 bloglist is on August 31, 2010.  For more information, check out Janette Toral’s guidelines by CLICKING HERE.


The Top 10 Most Influential Emerging Blogs Writing Project for 2010 is brought to us by Events and Corporate VideoBudget Hotel in MakatiPinoy Party Food,Copyediting ServicesPR Agency PhilippinesBudget Travel PhilippinesSend Gifts to the PhilippinesBlack Friday DealsRoomrent – units for rentSearch Profile Index, and Corporate Events Organizer.



Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
back to top