Sunday, January 4, 2009

Home.Home.Home

yeah! 2009!

Last May 8, 2008 (1am in the morning) my family moved to another house. Actually that time I was in Manila studying Basic Photography. I really dunno what was the reason why we moved out to our old *wrecked* house.

But that's better! I tell you frankly, that old house was really creepy and lots lots of bad memoirs. We nearly broke our family, my sister walked out, me and my dad had misunderstanding *severe,haha! XD* and my lil'sis talked to a plant?!!! whew! weird,isn't it?

I hope this New Year will be a great year for me and my family. Oh! of course not just us----but ALL OF US!.

God be with us always.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
back to top