Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Unusual

Last night right after I had my half bath, I turned on the laptop. It was 11:36PM on my desk’s time. I don’t really have intentions to open it, it’s just that I want to right something or post something on this blog. “A very unusual feeling huh?”, a question that floated on my brain that night. Maybe there’s something good that happened to me yesterday or the other way around?? I really don’t know. I think my occipital lobe is on working mode because there were plenty of feelings occur that night. I keep thinking on what I really want or something that satisfies my brain or whatsoever.

While I was typing this post---

Eureka!!! Got it. My suitor bothers me. He is actually a good friend of mine and not noticing became my suitor. He usually has his stopover in the studio where I used to edit videos and albums. He even sent me home, I think---many times *smiles*. He was the first suitor I’ve ever entertained. Maybe I’m just too comfortable when I’m with him. And he also made me laugh though sometimes it’s “korneY”. He is very sweet and caring; he used to ask me if I already got home or ate my meal. We usually laugh at each other’s clumsiness. But above all that I still want to finish my college years without having a boyfriend. I asked him if his willing to wait and he certainly answered yes. I told him why not enjoy each other’s company and get to know more on both sides. Maybe while on our process he would meet a girl that he loves more than me. And I would meet my guy too. So now, we both decided to remain in friendship state. I know that it will be more than friends but definitely less than lovers.




While thinking on what would be the next “drama”---

Pooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht!!! My gawd! I think it was me who farted.. (doh) I knew it! This was the feeling that I was talking about in the first place. I need to go to the comfort room and withdraw---at this time 12:15am!!! *woot*. (bye) Godbless. *winks*

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
back to top